a) Submission guidelines
Make sure that your manuscript meets the following criteria:
- Manuscripts are accepted only in English.
2. The subject should be within the journal scope.
3. Manuscripts should use APA citation style.
4.Manuscripts should generally not have less than 6000 or more than 9000 words, (including
bibliography, footnotes and tables).
5. One author should be designated as the corresponding author of the article.
6. Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract, keywords, main
text, results, conclusion, acknowledgements, references.
7. Abstracts of 200 - 250 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
8. Each manuscript should have 5 to 7 keywords.
9. Section headings should be concise.
10. All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations, postal addresses,
telephone numbers and email addresses on the cover page of the manuscript. Please note
that the email address of the corresponding author will normally be displayed in the online
and printed article.
11. All references mentioned in the Reference List need to be cited in the text, and vice versa.
12. All persons who have a reasonable claim to authorship must be named in the manuscript as co-authors and the order of names should be agreed by all authors.
13. Please provide all details required about any funding and grant-awarding bodies as an acknowledgement on the title page of the manuscript, in a separate paragraph.
14. Authors are required to receive ORCID ID from Open Researcher and Contributor ID before submition.
15. If authors have any complaints about the submission/review process, they can send it via the contact form on the journal website. Contact contents are directly sent to the journal email and answered in 3 days.
The submission fee for this journal is 1.500.000 Rials. Cooresponding authors are asked to pay the fee if the manuscript is accpeted to be sent to reviewers by the editor-in-chief in an initial review of the text. Corresponding authors of accepted articles after the review process are asked to pay 3.500.000 Rials before the final edition of their manuscripts. The money is spent for the review process, including payments to the reviewers, editors and graphic designers.