Journal of World Sociopolitical Studies provides a platform for the publication of scholarly articles on the following subjects:
- Sociological analysis of political phenomena including the State and civil society, citizenship, social movements, and the sources of social power,
- The study of nation-states, political institutions and their development, sources of social and political change, power and the relationship between societies and political conflict,
- Contemporary political issues and events, regimes in power, and cases relating to global dynamics and country studies,
- Social identities and groups and their influence on individual political behavior, such as voting, attitudes, and political participation,
- Issues caused by international phenomena and internal politics of countries such as war, security, terrorism, justice, human rights, forced migration, etc.
- Regional and international organizations and their effects on sociopolitical situation of their member states and vice versa, and
- Sociopolitical, technological, security and economic aspects of bilateral relations in world politics, relation with Iran in particular.