Journal of World Sociopolitical Studies provides a platform for the publication of scholarly articles on the following subjects:
- Sociological analysis of political phenomena including the state and civil society, citizenship, social movements, and the sources of social power in the global arena,
- The study of nation-states, political institutions and their development, sources of social and political changes, power and the relationship between societies and political conflicts, all related to international and global interactions,
- Contemporary political issues and events, regimes in power, and cases relating to global dynamics,
- Social identities and groups and their influence on individual political behaviors, such as voting, attitudes, and political participation from a global perspective,
- Issues caused by international phenomena and internal politics of countries such as war, security, terrorism, justice, human rights, forced migration, etc.,
- Regional and international organizations and their effects on sociopolitical situation of their member states and vice versa, and
- Sociopolitical, technological, security and economic aspects of bilateral relations in world politics, relations with Iran in particular.